Maine Savings Amphitheater Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Maine Savings Amphitheater has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
Maine Savings Amphitheater is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations.
- Handicapped seating is available between the first two seating sections, giving you space and a great view of the show.
- Handicapped parking is located along Front Street. Shuttles are available within handicapped parking areas.
- Up to three companion guest tickets can be purchased with your handicapped seating ticket.
- Patrons with disabilities may enter the venue via the main entrance located at lower Railroad Street, or the corner of Main Street and Railfroad Street.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
To purchase alcohol, attendees must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid and current driver’s license or State ID card. 21 and over wristbands are provided at point entry with a valid ID.
For concerts and certain special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait until an appropriate break period arrives before being allowed entry. To avoid frustrations, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event’s start time.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue or must be left in guest vehicles. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras are allowed within the venue.
Clear Bag Policy
Each fan will be permitted to carry one large clear bag – either a one-gallon Ziploc-style bag or a 12″ x 6″ x 12″ clear bag – plus a small clutch bag, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2” (approximately the size of a hand) may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options.
Fans arriving at the venuesmust-have bags that comply with the clear bag policy. Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored. All bags are subject to search.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food is not allowed in the venue. There are concession stands and vendors available throughout the venue that can provide refreshments.
Lost and Found
Lost something at the show? Then please contact security for help to see if anything was turned in to lost and found. Inquiries after the event can be made to 207-358-9327.
Please leave a message with your full contact information and detailed information about your lost item, and you will be contacted if your item is found.
The following items are not permitted in the Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion:
- Lawn Chairs
- All audio and video recording devices, professional cameras & cameras with removable lenses
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food and drink including alcohol
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g., guns, knives, sticks, fireworks)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Framed backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Animals of any kind
- Skateboards, inline skates & bicycles are not allowed inside the music venue
- Motorized vehicles (including golf carts, motorbikes, scooters, & all-terrain vehicles) are not allowed inside the music venue
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g., dangerous jewelry, chains, wallet chains)
The venue reserves the right to prohibit other items
Once you have entered the gated area of the venue, no re-entry is allowed.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted within the venue. Please contact the event staff to see if a designated smoking area is available for your ticketed event.